When you purchase fiber optic cables from Koincable, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your cables are covered by our standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Guarantee & Warranty
What is covered by this Warranty
This limited warranty covers defects in performance, materials and workmanship for all series of fiber optic cables from Koincale including:
Fiber Optic HDMI Cable, Fiber Displayport 1.4 Cable, Fiber Optic USB 3.0 Cable, USB C Optical Cable
What is not covered by this Warranty
1. This Warranty does not cover defects and damage resulting from:
- a) Normal wear and tear of the cable or otherwise due to the normal aging of the cable.
- b) The Product being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
- c) Any disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications carried out by anyone other than Koincable.
- d) Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
- e) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the Product.
- f) Spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
- g) Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts due to normal use.
2. This Warranty will not be available:
- a) if the QR code or warranty seal on the Product is illegible, has been defaced or removed;
- or, b) without any proof of purchase.